Reply by Compel Fitness

Our records indicate this was resolved in March 2016. The automatic renewal on all of our program can be cancelled by submitting a 30 day written notice that you wish to discontinue.
Author's

THEY DON'T EVEN DESERVE 1 STAR!!!!!!!!!!I DO NOT RECOMMEND DOING BUSINESS WITH THEM EVER! The auto-renewal of their contracts makes it very hard for you to cancel. their fees are outrageous! I cancelled back in December and they are still billing my credit card even after i removed it from their system! I have emailed them many times to cancel and my membership is still active! I have called their billing company Paramount acceptance and they insist that I pay over $600 to end my membership!

I haven't even used their services since June of last year! I am very upset and angry that NO ONE will speak to me or help me with this matter!

POOR POOR POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

I COMPLETELY REGRET EVER SIGNING UP!!!!!

Had an Experience with Compel Fitness?

Comments

Miami, Florida, United States #1185079

I agree! I too had a trainer, very nice when they're with you but when they aren't with you and with another client they totally ignore you. At first they'd call to confirm the monthly appointment but after the 3rd month they never called or even trained me so I told my bank to put a stop to letting them take money out of my account.

CompelFitnessCares

We are very sorry that you are having difficulty cancelling your renewal.We would be more than happy to help resolve this issue for you.

Please contact our Corporate Customer Service directly at memberservices@compelfitness.com or 866-291-8599 ext.0

comments