Reply by Compel Fitness

We are sorry if you encountered difficulty cancelling your program due to relocation.Our agreements are easy to cancel with proper documentation if you relocate more than a certain distance away from the club or if you become physically unable to train permanently.

Proof can come in a variety of forms (utility bill, lease/mortgage, cell phone statement, etc.) as long as it is an official document that has your name and new address listed. It sounds like your paystub should have been sufficient, so if you can contact us using the information below we should be able to get this rectified.

That said, we feel it is part of our responsibility to hold our clients accountable to get results, so we do charge a buyout if they just want to quit to reduce the urge to give up.
Compel Fitness: 888-983-3749 ext 0
Author's

I HATE THIS COMPANY.THEY TOLD ME I COULD "EASILY" GET OUT OF CONTRACT IF I RELOCATED.

SO I CALLED AND INFORMED THEM I MOVED THEY TOLD ME THEY HAD TO HAVE PROOF. SO I SENT THEM MY PAYSTUB LIKE THEY REQUESTED. THEY THEN SAID THAT WASNT ENOUGH PROOF. SO I CALLED AGAIN TRYING TO FIND OUT WHAT WAS ENOUGH PROOF.

THEY THEN TOLD ME I COULD PAY $250 TO GET OUT OF MY CONTRACT. I TOLD THE EMPLOYEE I WOULD HAVE GLADLY PAY THAT IF ONE OF THE OTHER EMPLOYEES TOLD ME THAT, BECAUSE AT THAT POINT I HAD PAID OVER $500 WHEN I WASNT USING THE SERVICES. I THEN SENT OVER MY BANKING STATEMENT TELLING THEM I CHANGED MY ADDRESS...THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN THEY STOPPED ANSWERING MY CALLS. HOW CONVIENT.

DONT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY EVER.ITS A RIP OFF AND NO ONE IN THE COMPANY IS CONSISTENT.

Had an Experience with Compel Fitness?